Things to do in Cupertino
Make the most of your stay. View our list of things to do in Cupertino below. There is plenty to do around Silicon Valley- here are a few suggestions to get you started on your trip.
- Apple Headquarters - Located right in the heart of Silicon Valley. Apple headquarters spans a total of six buildings and covers more than 85,000 square feet. Stop by the original Apple Employee Store, not for a computer, but for Apple souvenirs.
- BJ’s Brewhouse - Stop by and try some delicious local brews- but don’t worry; this restaurant is kid-friendly, too.
- Blackberry Farm- Golf Course - Lounge in the sun, take a dip in the pool or hit the links at Blackberry Farm. This is a perfect outing for the kids. Blackberry Farm offers activities for everyone. Get there early- it gets crowded when it’s hot.
- Flint Center - Have a night out on the town and start with a live performance. Flint Center offers a beautiful venue for concerts, theatre and various performances in the performing arts.
- Great America Theme Park - Experience a thrill like you’ve never had before. Great America is a great way to spend the day with your family. From giant rollercoasters to tame rides for the little ones, this amusement park is sure to show you a good time.
- Picchetti Winery - Open 11 AM - 5 PM daily. Enjoy one of the oldest wineries in California. Picchetti Winery offers award-winning wines for your tasting pleasure. Go for a hike around the area, bring a picnic, or host your own wine tasting party. Located off Montebello Road.
- Rancho San Antonio County Park - Explore this wide-range recreational park. It offers 3,800 acres of land for you to see, with 23 miles of hiking trails. Bring a picnic, your family, your dogs and your camera, and enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the Santa Cruz Mountains.
- San Jose Flea Market - You can’t miss it. It’s the largest open-air flea market in the United States and has over 4 million visitors each year. Shop for fresh produce, collectibles, jewelry, clothing, and toys among other things. The market is located in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Santana Row - Shop, dine and enjoy the ambiance of Santana Row. This high-end outdoor mall offers trendy boutique shopping, fabulous dining options, and a fun environment to meet up with friends. It's just a short drive from Cupertino.
- Stanford University - This prestigious university deserves a visit. Take a tour of the historic institution- founded in 1891. The campus offers a number of historic memorials to see. Catch a game while you’re in town and cheer on the Cardinals.